Casual pic of me and my friend walking up Lafayette in the Village. (I’m on the right)
Posts tagged gpoy.
(This is my obligatory NYE post. A day late because that’s just what happens.)
Note: my top hat still wasn’t taller than George’s hair. And I think that’s the sign of a fashionable year to come.
Let’s forget about the fact that this is a picture of me taking a picture of a picture of me, and let’s focus on the fact that my modeling career (somehow?) died in 1998. Much like Naomi Campbell’s.
I had to work at 6am this morning (is that even legal on a Sunday?) so I’m spending the rest of the day in a sea of Chunky Cardigan and Down Duvet.
You know how some people just have a really great eye for interior decorating?
Well, I do not. But I do have beer.
And collar bones. Collar bones you could take shots out of.
my best squirrelfriend is visiting from Chicago this weekend, and we’re heading to up to Toronto Friday night. any suggestions as to where we should stay/eat/shop/drink are greatly appreciated.
if, like me, most of your answers are based solely on others’ appearances, we look like this:
This is the face of someone who just finished reading AND watching the entire Harry Potter series for the first time.
My life is over.
I took it upon myself to try on G’s hat last night. It’s a size 7 and 7/8, and apparently they are only made to a size 8. He’s got the biggest dome in America.
And I have the smallest.
I HAVEN’T MADE A LIST IN A REALLY LONG TIME, SO HERE GOES:
- I’ve felt so unbloggy lately, and I’m not entirely sure why. I guess my life hasn’t been too too exciting. it’s really all the same. rehearsal. teaching. work. the only new real excitement is G.
- BUT. I told myself I wasn’t going to get all bloggy about G and how things are going in that sense. (really great though, by the way). I’ve got feelings about it all, but I don’t feel like the internet is the place for me to to put them right now. sorry.
- today I started watching this season of Drag Race (without having watched any previous episodes really) just to see what the fuss was about. I see what the fuss is about.
- for all you Potterheads, I’m having a bit of a hard time getting through Book 6. I don’t know why. I’m still in it to win it, but something about this year… I just want to get through it so I can watch the movie and move on to the Grand Finale and cry my eyes out for the rest of my life because it’s over and I’m STILL not a wizard.
- I (still. continuously. forever.) don’t know what I’m doing with my hair. so I’m stuck looking like a Q-tip. probably until I change professions.
- I still can’t wait to move to NYC. someone make it happen tomorrow please.
- I didn’t know what kind of face I was expecting to make in a bed-phone picture, but then my flash was really wicked bright so I went for the nothing look. bro-ing it up I guess.
- but I do think I totally captured a ghost in this picture. probably not, but whatever.
- I can’t think of anything else.
- love you all. except for a few of you.
[ADDENDUM: this picture looked far less when it was small. I promise I’m not an angsty meathead who always looks like he’s going to vomit. I smile!]
so, I was just trolling the internet, and found this random picture on some random website with some random interview with Jon. it’s Jon going over something with me in some unknown rehearsal. I can’t tell what the HELL I’m possible doing, or why I’m in such an awfully awkward position, but I AM wearing heather pink sweatpants, and my muscles DO look a little big, and Kristen IS on the floor almost spread eagle behind me.
so it’s pretty funny to stumble upon all these things on the internet.